I feel like having a little fun with this. I saw the question on Quora and thought to myself, “hmm, that’s different.” I’ve spent a lot of time thinking of reasons why someone should date me, but never really thought of reasons why maybe some people shouldn’t.
And that’s totally a thing. Some people should never date certain other people. Lol.
- I typically don’t have a filter. :-X Lots of hurt feelings unless you really like honesty.
- I hate sports. Seriously, I won’t watch it with you and I’ll either lay in your lap while sucking my thumb and pouting, or I’ll outright leave the area and find something interesting to do.
- I do not like watching romantic movies. The most I’ll do is a good rom-com. But other than that, I find it all very cliche and unrealistic and will probably make me think of all kind of things you’re not doing that you “should” be doing.
- I don’t like cooking. I can, but if you’re looking for the kind of wifey that has a brand new hot meal on the table every single night and never orders Chinese food, then we really shouldn’t date. We gotta take turns cooking and sometimes just order in.
- Many days I’ll prefer to read a book over staring in your eyes. Sorry.
- I don’t do the whole ‘damsel in distress’ shtick very well. If you’re looking for a bug-eyed anime-style crybaby you can rescue …c’mon now, should be obvious that isn’t me. Lol.
- I probably haven’t watched 85% of the shows and movies you would think a 90s kid has seen. So I might not get most of your references, making me (supposedly) no fun at parties where all you do is quote references and throwbacks.
- I’m a writer. You will be killed off in a story every time you make me mad.
- I am, admittedly, far too sensitive and will probably take offense at most of your jokes (not realizing they are jokes, lol).
- I’m probably taller than you. I’m 5′ 11″ (180 cm)